Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm Baaaaack

A sabbatical was in order.  What can I say?

Two bloggers that I read faithfully have have called it quits.... or not....James (UK) who has proven that we can change the way we live... and Paddy K (Sweden)  a very talented writer that just plain "burned out" then had second thoughts. 

straw Bale House update: Lots of building since I last posted...
Front entry is near completion... (waiting on some custom flashings)
Mason heater has been faced.












Doors and windows have been set.
Trenches for the power and greywater have been dug.












The "toe-ups" that anchor the straw bales are in place.












The pine T&G ceilings are about 1/2 complete




1 comment:

paddy said...

Thanks for noticing the lack of my absence! I think I'll stick around this time!