Saturday, July 05, 2008

Rockin' the boat

Friday was the "Rock the Boat" ferry fare demonstration... this is the Chek TV coverage at Buckley Bay. There were also protests all along the coast by island dwellers getting the ferry fare shaft, (propeller attached).

Sienna is currently sporting a new summer hair-do, (compliments of Kari). She looks so much slimmer that I'm considering the same for myself. The Island lakes are now very warm and have been popular during the hot weather over the last couple of weeks. I've also heard that the ocean swimming has been great, but personally, I haven't indulged yet.

Straw Bale House Update: Friday, the torchers arrived, (a few days late) to cover the curved dormer portion of the roof. Now we can complete the metal portion and begin the ridge cap and drip flashing. The chimney still hasn't been addressed, but I'll get to that next week.

No comments: